Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Visitors from Outer space and beyond. Drum roll please… 🥁🥁🥁
It’s time for my annual reading list. Hooray!
Okay, I didn’t read as many books as I normally do in 2021, but hell, I had a baby. So cut me some slack!
Anyway, here are the books I read in 2021. Honestly, they were all amazing. I’ll tell you a secret - if I’m not into a book, I just put it down and don’t add it to the list. So you get the stuff that captured my attention, expanded my imagination, and added value to my thinking.
Hope you check some of these out. If you do, let me know what you thought!
(note: for a comprehensive look at the reading list with descriptions, links, and all of that jazz, check out my blog post)
1. No Rules Rule (Category: Business)
2. Play Bigger (Category: Marketing)
3. Hatching Twitter (Category: Biography/Business)
4. Hacking Growth (Category: Marketing)
5. The Growth Marketers Playbook (Category: Marketing)
6. Traction (Category: Marketing)
7. The Third Wave (Category: Business)
8. The Obstacle Is The Way (Category: Self-Improvement)
9. Working Backwards (Category: Business)
10. The Minimalist Entrepreneur (Category: Business)
11. Principles: Life and Work (Category: Business)
12. Think Like A Monk (Category: Self-Improvement)
13. The Bitcoin Standard (Category: Economics)
14. The Cold Start Problem (Category: Marketing)
Happy Reading and Happy Holidays