My top 10 highlights from the book:
1. Find solutions under any circumstances.
2. There's nothing in the world you can do to solve the problems of a liar.
3. Adversity is a great teacher.
4. One of the best lessons I ever learned from my dad is what he didn’'t do properly. Sometimes the best lessons you learn in life are from what you discover in the weaknesses of otherwise very good people.
5. All my life I have tried to follow whoever is most successful and tried to find out what theyʼre doing.
6. The desire to have my own business had been stirring in me for quite some time.
7. I never did anything halfway.
8. Negativity is part of human nature. It's part of life. You’ll find these people wherever you go. But don't let them stop you. Do whatever it takes to pass them by.
9. I need partners like I need holes in my head.
10. My philosophy is this: Don't reinvent the wheel. Your problem is not brand new. Someone encountered it previously. Find out who solved it best and start where they left off, not where they began. Learn from my experiences and apply my insights to whatever business or venture you are involved in.