Last week, I shared my review of Blocs 4 Plus, the advanced version of my favorite web design tool for Mac. If you haven't already watched it, you can do so here.
In short, my verdict on Blocs 4 Plus comes down to these:
- Blocs 4 is a great website builder, which is the best choice on the market (when it comes to native web design applications for Mac).
- If you are not going to use it to build a WordPress theme, Blocs 4 Plus is not a must-have upgrade for most people.
- SEO helper, Image Editor, and Class Library Manager are cool additions, but these are not essential features by any means. If you want to learn SEO with Blocs for free, check my free SEO guide.
- If you plan to have a blog on your Blocs website, WordPress CMS is a surprisingly great option in 2021.
- WordPress websites built in Blocs 4 Plus are performing very well, similarly to Blocs 4 static websites.
- With Blocs 4 Plus, you have full control of how much you want your website to be dynamic/static. It makes WordPress a great option to use for dynamic pages on your otherwise static Blocs website.
- If you want to see what kind of websites I am building with Blocs 4 Plus and WordPress, check out the new website I have made for my wife.
With best regards,