Michael Reibel Boesen

July 10, 2022

🤖🍷WELCOME! 🏃‍♂️🌍🎸


If you just found this welcome!

My name is Michael, I’m  a dad (two boys, 3y and 0y), entrepreneur, engineer, PhD, distiller, runner, vinyl collector, wine nerd, climate writer etc. I’ve worked with a bunch of cool people from NASA to my wonderful founder team in Corti.ai and Gefjun to most recently a lot of different climate projects. See more structured work history on reibel.io.

This is my blog where I write about a lot of different things. The things are quite different hence each post will be prefixed by an emoticon that describes what it is so you can more easily figure out what you want to read. Here’s a full list:

🤖 Deep tech
🍷 Wine
🏃‍♂️ Running
🌍 Climate
🎸 Music
🙃 Something else

For now probably 80% of the posts you’ll see here will be reposting of stuff I do on my various themed social media profiles (mostly 🍷 and 🏃‍♂️). The remainder 20% will be for this blog only. The latter will probably be focussed around 🤖🌍🎸.

I won’t promise any form of regularity other than the fact that I have been quite structured in posting on my running and wine Instagram profiles almost daily the past weeks and my Weekly Climate newsletter have run for almost 2 years now. So yeah I guess you can expect some kind of semi-daily regularity here and at times more than that.  

Probably more topics than the ones above will come at which time this post will be continuously updated. All posts from now on will also contain a link back to this post to explain what the heck you just found on the Internet.

About Michael Reibel Boesen

Dad 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦, builder (🤖⌨️🏢), 💌 Weekly Climate, 🚁📸photographer, 🎧vinyl record collector and reseller, 🥃 distiller (Gefjun), 🎸guitarist, 🎹pianist, 🍷winenerd (WSET3), 🏃‍♂️runner and 🤓engineer/PhD.