Gerd Leonhard

May 7, 2021

Climate change: how bad could the future be if we do nothing?

https://theconversation.com/climate-change-how-bad-could-the-future-be-if-we-do-nothing-159665 Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

May 6, 2021

On Supercities, Economic Growth, and Income Inequality in a Post-COVID World - Andreessen Horowitz

https://a16z.com/2021/04/07/on-supercities-economic-growth-and-income-inequality-in-a-post-covid-world/?utm_source=twitter Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

May 1, 2021

Accenture: ‘Future-Ready’ Companies Twice As Efficient, Three Times As Profitable

https://www.forbes.com/sites/charlestowersclark/2021/04/29/accenture-future-ready-companies-twice-as-efficient-three-times-as-profitable/ Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

April 28, 2021

Paradigm changes post COVID

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2021/04/the-atlantic-daily-our-personal-relationships-with-nature-are-changing/618677/ Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

April 24, 2021

The Global Risks Report 2021 | World Economic Forum

https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-risks-report-2021 Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

April 24, 2021

Population growth ?

https://ourworldindata.org/world-population-growth-past-future Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

April 23, 2021

EO Wilson

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-17/the-city-as-a-survival-mechanism-kim-stanley-robinson Only about 3% of the animal biomass left on the Earth’s land surface is wild, the other 97% being humans and our food animals. Wilson’s plan, if we were to pursue it, would address this shocking imbalance. It has the additional adva...
Read more

April 16, 2021

Precision fermentation

https://www.exponentialview.co/p/-the-cow-is-facing-an-existential Overall, for each protein produced from PF as opposed to the cow we will require: • 10-25x less feedstock • 5x less energy • 10x less water • 100x less land. At present 40 per cent of US land is dedicated to cows; in the move to the modern protein system, they estimate ...
Read more

April 16, 2021

Musk questions

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2021/04/surely-we-can-do-better-than-elon-musk Musk has nevertheless charged customers $10,000 each for the promise of a “fully self-driving” feature on their cars. The fact that no such car is here, and none appears likely to be here soon, means there is already talk of class action lawsuits among those ...
Read more

April 16, 2021

Algoritmos não podem aprender sentimentos, diz futurólogo Gerd Leonhard | Suplementos | Valor Econômico

https://valor.globo.com/publicacoes/suplementos/noticia/2021/04/14/algoritmos-nao-podem-aprender-sentimentos-diz-futurologo-gerd-leonhard.ghtml Gerd Leonhard www.futuristgerd.com www.gerdtube.com gerd@hey.com gerd@thefuturesagency.com
Read more

See more posts »