1. No one remembers who said hi first. So say hi first.
2. Most opinions are irrelevant.
3. If it’s not how you would spend your last hour on earth, do you really need to do it?
4. A little customer service goes a long way.
5. Challenger banks are the future.
6. There are 2,755 billionaires in the world and nearly all give millions away.
7. Gossip: if they do it with you, they’ll do it about you.
8. In the absence of big problems, small ones appear bigger.
9. If nothing changes, nothing changes.
10. Give, give, and give some more. Somehow it always comes back.