1. The easiest road has the least to offer.
2. Someone else’s “too soon” or “too much” might be your “just right”.
3. Tech-free days are essential, not optional.
4. Money can buy a great car or house but it cannot buy a great body.
5. At our very core, we all want the same things.
6. My grandad backs his directions over the sat nav’s guidance and invariably he is right.
7. If you don’t want to buy a carpet, don’t go into a carpet shop. (Tour guide wisdom)
8. Working in hospitality taught me more than my degree.
9. Happy people don’t hate.
10. Ambition is sexy, but so is contentment.