I joined friend Mark Leruste, host of the Unconventionalists podcast, to talk about building a bulletproof mindset, how to write a book every three months, living like an explorer versus settler, plus other juicy topics.
- What it’s like to sell a business after ten years of building it
- The benefit of focusing on enjoyment over planning every detail
- The similarities in sport and business
- How to always be the best version of you
- How to write a book every three months
- What it takes to go big in your field
- The difference between the explorer and settler mindset